Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas cards

I found the perfect cards for Christmas. A friend of mine took some family pictures for us and I found some cards at Shutterfly that are going to work great. I'm getting my cards free because I'm writing about it on my blog, you should go here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 to get your cards free, too. I think doing a story card is a great idea, it is almost like giving everyone a little photo book for Christmas. I also love that they will address and mail your card for $1 more per card. I am really considering using their cards for everything.

Look how simple and elegant this one is. You can even include pictures inside the card, which is a special bonus. I think because I'm getting so many cards free that all of you can expected a to receive one. It is making one of the things on my Christmas to do list super easy.

No comments: