Friday, August 24, 2012

Front Room

Here is my front room currently:



We've come a long way since moving in 


But I still have some plans. 

I'd like to get some upholstered chairs for the head and foot of the dining table. Something with nice high backs, I've love a really fun fabric, but that is hard to find. 

These pottery barn ones are way too pricey.
Calais Chair

These cheaper options at Overstock.com might work.
St Thomas Indoor Wicker Dark Brown Side Chairs (Set of 2)
I like that these are high (43 inch)
St. Criox Honey Wicker High Back Side Chairs (Set of 2)

Also I want add some additional artwork here:
 Here are the frames and general arrangement:

Here are some of my thoughts on prints:
14x11

9x10

12x12
11x14

(11x14)



20x28
 (8x12 w/o)
12x12
I am also going to do some pictures of girls for the diagonal wall at the foot of the stairs.




1 comment:

{Marie Long} said...

Love your art work choices!!!